Mobile Friendly Websites
Since Google's announcement of it's algorithm change to benefit 'mobile friendly' websites we have had a number of enquiries about what's involved.
The websites listed below have all been set up with a 'responsive' template meaning that the website layout can adapt to fit into smaller screens on mobile and tablet devices.
This not only makes it easier for people using mobile devices to view the website, but can now also boost your search ranking in Google Mobile Search.
- Geranium House
- H2O Taxis
- Hall Museum and Heritage Centre
- Mantra Uniforms & Safety Supplies
- Deutschsprachiger Wirtschaftsclub Nordtransilvanien (DWNT)
- Australia & New Zealand Rhinologic Society Conference 2019
- Chirp Internet SRL
- Brewers Association of Australia
- 5th South Pacific ORL Forum
- International Symposium of AAvPA & PACDEFF
- Spirits and Cocktails Australia
- Nourished Life
- Flipped Music
- Sequins & Sand
- Cairns Group Farm Leaders
- PuraDyme New Zealand
- Erasmus Büchercafe
- PGCS Project and Program Management Symposium
- Gday Pubs
- Harbourview Motel
- The Man From Snowy River Hotel
- Consec ~ conference management and secretarial services
- The Art of Web
- Everything OHS
- Canberra & Region Bed and Breakfast Network
- Blue Mountains Explorer Bus
- Global GreenTag
- 4th Laryngology Society of Australasia Conference
- PowerHousing Annual Member Exchange 2019
- EAAP Conference 2018
- Fire Dragon Australia
- Male Choirs Association of Australia (MCAA)
- European Association for Aviation Psychology (EAAP)
- U3A Canberra
- Water Taxi Amsterdam
- Adriana Horstman
To view the responsive (RWD) templates in action, if you're not already using a mobile browser, click one of the arrow icons next to the website links above and a new browser window will open set to 640 pixels wide to simulate a mobile device. We've also set up some dynamic examples.
You can also make your browser window narrower by dragging in one of it's sides to see how the layout responds. As the window gets narrower you should see a change in the layout, larger font sizes, a mobile-friendly navigation menu appear, and so on.
That's really all there is to it - no separate URL, no mobile app, no duplicate content, just an adaptive template applied to your existing website.
Please contact us for a quote if you're interested in having your website upgraded.