Mobile Friendly Websites
Since Google's announcement of it's algorithm change to benefit 'mobile friendly' websites we have had a number of enquiries about what's involved.
The websites listed below have all been set up with a 'responsive' template meaning that the website layout can adapt to fit into smaller screens on mobile and tablet devices.
This not only makes it easier for people using mobile devices to view the website, but can now also boost your search ranking in Google Mobile Search.
- The Art of Web
- U3A Canberra
- EAAP Conference 2018
- Fire Dragon Australia
- Hall Museum and Heritage Centre
- Erasmus Büchercafe
- Blue Mountains Explorer Bus
- Concord Farmers Market
- 5th South Pacific ORL Forum
- Chirp Internet SRL
- The Man From Snowy River Hotel
- Brewers Association of Australia
- Male Choirs Association of Australia (MCAA)
- PowerHousing Annual Member Exchange 2019
- Global GreenTag
- PuraDyme New Zealand
- 4th Laryngology Society of Australasia Conference
- Australia & New Zealand Rhinologic Society Conference 2019
- Everything OHS
- Deutschsprachiger Wirtschaftsclub Nordtransilvanien (DWNT)
- Sequins & Sand
- International Symposium of AAvPA & PACDEFF
- Nourished Life
- Harbourview Motel
- Consec ~ conference management and secretarial services
- Gday Pubs
- Adriana Horstman
- Spirits and Cocktails Australia
- PGCS Project and Program Management Symposium
- H2O Taxis
- Flipped Music
- Geranium House
- European Association for Aviation Psychology (EAAP)
- Canberra & Region Bed and Breakfast Network
- Mantra Uniforms & Safety Supplies
- Cairns Group Farm Leaders
To view the responsive (RWD) templates in action, if you're not already using a mobile browser, click one of the arrow icons next to the website links above and a new browser window will open set to 640 pixels wide to simulate a mobile device. We've also set up some dynamic examples.
You can also make your browser window narrower by dragging in one of it's sides to see how the layout responds. As the window gets narrower you should see a change in the layout, larger font sizes, a mobile-friendly navigation menu appear, and so on.
That's really all there is to it - no separate URL, no mobile app, no duplicate content, just an adaptive template applied to your existing website.
Please contact us for a quote if you're interested in having your website upgraded.