Mobile Friendly Websites
Since Google's announcement of it's algorithm change to benefit 'mobile friendly' websites we have had a number of enquiries about what's involved.
The websites listed below have all been set up with a 'responsive' template meaning that the website layout can adapt to fit into smaller screens on mobile and tablet devices.
This not only makes it easier for people using mobile devices to view the website, but can now also boost your search ranking in Google Mobile Search.
- Geranium House
- Adriana Horstman
- Harbourview Motel
- Erasmus Büchercafe
- PuraDyme New Zealand
- Sequins & Sand
- Coconut Magic
- European Association for Aviation Psychology (EAAP)
- Corowa RSL
- IFPE 2017
- Kiama Leagues Club
- Blue Mountains Explorer Bus
- Male Choirs Association of Australia (MCAA)
- The Man From Snowy River Hotel
- Australasian Research Management Society Conference 2017
- H2O Taxis
- Longitudinal Data Conference 2016
- The Art of Web
- Pathways 14 Conference
- Nourished Life
- Hall Museum and Heritage Centre
- Brewers Association of Australia
- Canberra & Region Bed and Breakfast Network
- Gday Pubs
- Concord Farmers Market
- Cairn Group Farm Leaders'
- U3A Canberra
- Everything OHS
- PGCS Project and Program Management Symposium
- Chirp Internet SRL
- EAAP Conference 2018
- Audiology Australia National Conference 2018
- 3rd Laryngology Society of Australasia Conference
- Fire Dragon Australia
- Institute of Foresters of Australia Conference
- Flipped Music
- Lupp-Projekt Transilvania
To view the responsive (RWD) templates in action, if you're not already using a mobile browser, click one of the arrow icons next to the website links above and a new browser window will open set to 640 pixels wide to simulate a mobile device. We've also set up some dynamic examples.
You can also make your browser window narrower by dragging in one of it's sides to see how the layout responds. As the window gets narrower you should see a change in the layout, larger font sizes, a mobile-friendly navigation menu appear, and so on.
That's really all there is to it - no separate URL, no mobile app, no duplicate content, just an adaptive template applied to your existing website.
Please contact us for a quote if you're interested in having your website upgraded.