Mobile Friendly Websites
Since Google's announcement of it's algorithm change to benefit 'mobile friendly' websites we have had a number of enquiries about what's involved.
The websites listed below have all been set up with a 'responsive' template meaning that the website layout can adapt to fit into smaller screens on mobile and tablet devices.
This not only makes it easier for people using mobile devices to view the website, but can now also boost your search ranking in Google Mobile Search.
- PowerHousing Annual Member Exchange 2019
- The Art of Web
- Male Choirs Association of Australia (MCAA)
- Flipped Music
- Canberra & Region Bed and Breakfast Network
- Concord Farmers Market
- Cairn Group Farm Leaders'
- EAAP Conference 2018
- European Association for Aviation Psychology (EAAP)
- 4th Laryngology Society of Australasia Conference
- The Man From Snowy River Hotel
- Chirp Internet SRL
- Gday Pubs
- Nourished Life
- PGCS Project and Program Management Symposium
- Adriana Horstman
- Global GreenTag
- Brewers Association of Australia
- H2O Taxis
- Harbourview Motel
- PuraDyme New Zealand
- Fire Dragon Australia
- Spirits and Cocktails Australia
- Australia's Mount Isa and the North West Minerals Province
- Hall Museum and Heritage Centre
- Consec ~ conference management and secretarial services
- U3A Canberra
- International Symposium of AAvPA & PACDEFF
- Sequins & Sand
- Everything OHS
- Mantra Uniforms & Safety Supplies
- Blue Mountains Explorer Bus
- 5th South Pacific ORL Forum
- Erasmus Büchercafe
- Geranium House
- Australia & New Zealand Rhinologic Society Conference 2019
To view the responsive (RWD) templates in action, if you're not already using a mobile browser, click one of the arrow icons next to the website links above and a new browser window will open set to 640 pixels wide to simulate a mobile device. We've also set up some dynamic examples.
You can also make your browser window narrower by dragging in one of it's sides to see how the layout responds. As the window gets narrower you should see a change in the layout, larger font sizes, a mobile-friendly navigation menu appear, and so on.
That's really all there is to it - no separate URL, no mobile app, no duplicate content, just an adaptive template applied to your existing website.
Please contact us for a quote if you're interested in having your website upgraded.