Mobile Friendly Websites
Since Google's announcement of it's algorithm change to benefit 'mobile friendly' websites we have had a number of enquiries about what's involved.
The websites listed below have all been set up with a 'responsive' template meaning that the website layout can adapt to fit into smaller screens on mobile and tablet devices.
This not only makes it easier for people using mobile devices to view the website, but can now also boost your search ranking in Google Mobile Search.
- EAAP Conference 2018
- Australia's Mount Isa and the North West Minerals Province
- U3A Canberra
- Global GreenTag
- 4th Laryngology Society of Australasia Conference
- Fire Dragon Australia
- Blue Mountains Explorer Bus
- Nourished Life
- PuraDyme New Zealand
- Australia & New Zealand Rhinologic Society Conference 2019
- Spirits and Cocktails Australia
- Sequins & Sand
- Harbourview Motel
- H2O Taxis
- PGCS Project and Program Management Symposium
- International Symposium of AAvPA & PACDEFF
- Everything OHS
- Concord Farmers Market
- Consec ~ conference management and secretarial services
- Gday Pubs
- Cairn Group Farm Leaders'
- Canberra & Region Bed and Breakfast Network
- Geranium House
- Flipped Music
- Hall Museum and Heritage Centre
- 5th South Pacific ORL Forum
- Adriana Horstman
- The Art of Web
- PowerHousing Annual Member Exchange 2019
- The Man From Snowy River Hotel
- Chirp Internet SRL
- Male Choirs Association of Australia (MCAA)
- Mantra Uniforms & Safety Supplies
- Brewers Association of Australia
- Erasmus Büchercafe
- European Association for Aviation Psychology (EAAP)
To view the responsive (RWD) templates in action, if you're not already using a mobile browser, click one of the arrow icons next to the website links above and a new browser window will open set to 640 pixels wide to simulate a mobile device. We've also set up some dynamic examples.
You can also make your browser window narrower by dragging in one of it's sides to see how the layout responds. As the window gets narrower you should see a change in the layout, larger font sizes, a mobile-friendly navigation menu appear, and so on.
That's really all there is to it - no separate URL, no mobile app, no duplicate content, just an adaptive template applied to your existing website.
Please contact us for a quote if you're interested in having your website upgraded.