Mobile Friendly Websites
Since Google's announcement of it's algorithm change to benefit 'mobile friendly' websites we have had a number of enquiries about what's involved.
The websites listed below have all been set up with a 'responsive' template meaning that the website layout can adapt to fit into smaller screens on mobile and tablet devices.
This not only makes it easier for people using mobile devices to view the website, but can now also boost your search ranking in Google Mobile Search.
- PowerHousing Annual Member Exchange 2019
- Canberra & Region Bed and Breakfast Network
- Adriana Horstman
- Brewers Association of Australia
- Hall Museum and Heritage Centre
- Gday Pubs
- H2O Taxis
- International Symposium of AAvPA & PACDEFF
- The Man From Snowy River Hotel
- Geranium House
- Harbourview Motel
- Australia's Mount Isa and the North West Minerals Province
- U3A Canberra
- Sequins & Sand
- European Association for Aviation Psychology (EAAP)
- PuraDyme New Zealand
- Mantra Uniforms & Safety Supplies
- Nourished Life
- Australia & New Zealand Rhinologic Society Conference 2019
- Male Choirs Association of Australia (MCAA)
- EAAP Conference 2018
- Everything OHS
- Cairns Group Farm Leaders'
- Global GreenTag
- Concord Farmers Market
- Consec ~ conference management and secretarial services
- Blue Mountains Explorer Bus
- Erasmus Büchercafe
- The Art of Web
- PGCS Project and Program Management Symposium
- Chirp Internet SRL
- Spirits and Cocktails Australia
- 4th Laryngology Society of Australasia Conference
- Fire Dragon Australia
- 5th South Pacific ORL Forum
- Flipped Music
To view the responsive (RWD) templates in action, if you're not already using a mobile browser, click one of the arrow icons next to the website links above and a new browser window will open set to 640 pixels wide to simulate a mobile device. We've also set up some dynamic examples.
You can also make your browser window narrower by dragging in one of it's sides to see how the layout responds. As the window gets narrower you should see a change in the layout, larger font sizes, a mobile-friendly navigation menu appear, and so on.
That's really all there is to it - no separate URL, no mobile app, no duplicate content, just an adaptive template applied to your existing website.
Please contact us for a quote if you're interested in having your website upgraded.