Mobile Friendly Websites
Since Google's announcement of it's algorithm change to benefit 'mobile friendly' websites we have had a number of enquiries about what's involved.
The websites listed below have all been set up with a 'responsive' template meaning that the website layout can adapt to fit into smaller screens on mobile and tablet devices.
This not only makes it easier for people using mobile devices to view the website, but can now also boost your search ranking in Google Mobile Search.
- Australia's Mount Isa and the North West Minerals Province
- PowerHousing Annual Member Exchange 2019
- Harbourview Motel
- The Man From Snowy River Hotel
- Everything OHS
- Male Choirs Association of Australia (MCAA)
- Chirp Internet SRL
- Flipped Music
- Fire Dragon Australia
- The Art of Web
- EAAP Conference 2018
- PuraDyme New Zealand
- Australia & New Zealand Rhinologic Society Conference 2019
- Adriana Horstman
- Concord Farmers Market
- Consec ~ conference management and secretarial services
- 4th Laryngology Society of Australasia Conference
- Global GreenTag
- Nourished Life
- H2O Taxis
- 5th South Pacific ORL Forum
- Cairns Group Farm Leaders'
- Hall Museum and Heritage Centre
- Geranium House
- PGCS Project and Program Management Symposium
- Sequins & Sand
- Gday Pubs
- Blue Mountains Explorer Bus
- Canberra & Region Bed and Breakfast Network
- Spirits and Cocktails Australia
- Brewers Association of Australia
- International Symposium of AAvPA & PACDEFF
- U3A Canberra
- Deutschsprachiger Wirtschaftsclub Nordtransilvanien (DWNT)
- European Association for Aviation Psychology (EAAP)
- Erasmus Büchercafe
- Mantra Uniforms & Safety Supplies
To view the responsive (RWD) templates in action, if you're not already using a mobile browser, click one of the arrow icons next to the website links above and a new browser window will open set to 640 pixels wide to simulate a mobile device. We've also set up some dynamic examples.
You can also make your browser window narrower by dragging in one of it's sides to see how the layout responds. As the window gets narrower you should see a change in the layout, larger font sizes, a mobile-friendly navigation menu appear, and so on.
That's really all there is to it - no separate URL, no mobile app, no duplicate content, just an adaptive template applied to your existing website.
Please contact us for a quote if you're interested in having your website upgraded.