Mobile Friendly Websites
Since Google's announcement of it's algorithm change to benefit 'mobile friendly' websites we have had a number of enquiries about what's involved.
The websites listed below have all been set up with a 'responsive' template meaning that the website layout can adapt to fit into smaller screens on mobile and tablet devices.
This not only makes it easier for people using mobile devices to view the website, but can now also boost your search ranking in Google Mobile Search.
- Global GreenTag
- Chirp Internet SRL
- Cairns Group Farm Leaders'
- Adriana Horstman
- Hall Museum and Heritage Centre
- European Association for Aviation Psychology (EAAP)
- Fire Dragon Australia
- PowerHousing Annual Member Exchange 2019
- U3A Canberra
- Consec ~ conference management and secretarial services
- PuraDyme New Zealand
- The Man From Snowy River Hotel
- The Art of Web
- Brewers Association of Australia
- EAAP Conference 2018
- Blue Mountains Explorer Bus
- Australia's Mount Isa and the North West Minerals Province
- 5th South Pacific ORL Forum
- Erasmus Büchercafe
- Everything OHS
- Geranium House
- Flipped Music
- PGCS Project and Program Management Symposium
- H2O Taxis
- Harbourview Motel
- Male Choirs Association of Australia (MCAA)
- Australia & New Zealand Rhinologic Society Conference 2019
- Mantra Uniforms & Safety Supplies
- Gday Pubs
- Nourished Life
- Spirits and Cocktails Australia
- Concord Farmers Market
- Sequins & Sand
- Canberra & Region Bed and Breakfast Network
- 4th Laryngology Society of Australasia Conference
- International Symposium of AAvPA & PACDEFF
To view the responsive (RWD) templates in action, if you're not already using a mobile browser, click one of the arrow icons next to the website links above and a new browser window will open set to 640 pixels wide to simulate a mobile device. We've also set up some dynamic examples.
You can also make your browser window narrower by dragging in one of it's sides to see how the layout responds. As the window gets narrower you should see a change in the layout, larger font sizes, a mobile-friendly navigation menu appear, and so on.
That's really all there is to it - no separate URL, no mobile app, no duplicate content, just an adaptive template applied to your existing website.
Please contact us for a quote if you're interested in having your website upgraded.