Mobile Friendly Websites
Since Google's announcement of it's algorithm change to benefit 'mobile friendly' websites we have had a number of enquiries about what's involved.
The websites listed below have all been set up with a 'responsive' template meaning that the website layout can adapt to fit into smaller screens on mobile and tablet devices.
This not only makes it easier for people using mobile devices to view the website, but can now also boost your search ranking in Google Mobile Search.
- EAAP Conference 2018
- Hall Museum and Heritage Centre
- Nourished Life
- U3A Canberra
- Gday Pubs
- The Man From Snowy River Hotel
- H2O Taxis
- The Art of Web
- Geranium House
- Australia & New Zealand Rhinologic Society Conference 2019
- Australia's Mount Isa and the North West Minerals Province
- Spirits and Cocktails Australia
- Male Choirs Association of Australia (MCAA)
- Global GreenTag
- Everything OHS
- Chirp Internet SRL
- Adriana Horstman
- PowerHousing Annual Member Exchange 2019
- 5th South Pacific ORL Forum
- International Symposium of AAvPA & PACDEFF
- Flipped Music
- European Association for Aviation Psychology (EAAP)
- Consec ~ conference management and secretarial services
- Sequins & Sand
- Harbourview Motel
- Concord Farmers Market
- Blue Mountains Explorer Bus
- Brewers Association of Australia
- PGCS Project and Program Management Symposium
- PuraDyme New Zealand
- Erasmus Büchercafe
- Cairn Group Farm Leaders'
- Canberra & Region Bed and Breakfast Network
- Fire Dragon Australia
To view the responsive (RWD) templates in action, if you're not already using a mobile browser, click one of the arrow icons next to the website links above and a new browser window will open set to 640 pixels wide to simulate a mobile device. We've also set up some dynamic examples.
You can also make your browser window narrower by dragging in one of it's sides to see how the layout responds. As the window gets narrower you should see a change in the layout, larger font sizes, a mobile-friendly navigation menu appear, and so on.
That's really all there is to it - no separate URL, no mobile app, no duplicate content, just an adaptive template applied to your existing website.
Please contact us for a quote if you're interested in having your website upgraded.