Mobile Friendly Websites
Since Google's announcement of it's algorithm change to benefit 'mobile friendly' websites we have had a number of enquiries about what's involved.
The websites listed below have all been set up with a 'responsive' template meaning that the website layout can adapt to fit into smaller screens on mobile and tablet devices.
This not only makes it easier for people using mobile devices to view the website, but can now also boost your search ranking in Google Mobile Search.
- Male Choirs Association of Australia (MCAA)
- Corowa RSL
- Harbourview Motel
- Lupp-Projekt Transilvania
- Cairn Group Farm Leaders'
- Value Capture
- Kiama Leagues Club
- Fire Dragon Australia
- Brewers Association of Australia
- Flipped Music
- Australasian Research Management Society Conference 2017
- The Art of Web
- Sequins & Sand
- Chirp Internet SRL
- Everything OHS
- European Association for Aviation Psychology (EAAP)
- Canberra & Region Bed and Breakfast Network
- H2O Taxis
- Pathways 14 Conference
- Erasmus Büchercafe
- PuraDyme New Zealand
- Hall Museum and Heritage Centre
- Geranium House
- Adriana Horstman
- Concord Farmers Market
- Audiology Australia National Conference 2018
- PGCS Project and Program Management Symposium
- Nourished Life
- Institute of Foresters of Australia Conference
- EAAP Conference 2018
- U3A Canberra
- IFPE 2017
- Blue Mountains Explorer Bus
- 3rd Laryngology Society of Australasia Conference
- Gday Pubs
- The Man From Snowy River Hotel
To view the responsive (RWD) templates in action, if you're not already using a mobile browser, click one of the arrow icons next to the website links above and a new browser window will open set to 640 pixels wide to simulate a mobile device. We've also set up some dynamic examples.
You can also make your browser window narrower by dragging in one of it's sides to see how the layout responds. As the window gets narrower you should see a change in the layout, larger font sizes, a mobile-friendly navigation menu appear, and so on.
That's really all there is to it - no separate URL, no mobile app, no duplicate content, just an adaptive template applied to your existing website.
Please contact us for a quote if you're interested in having your website upgraded.