Mobile Friendly Websites
Since Google's announcement of it's algorithm change to benefit 'mobile friendly' websites we have had a number of enquiries about what's involved.
The websites listed below have all been set up with a 'responsive' template meaning that the website layout can adapt to fit into smaller screens on mobile and tablet devices.
This not only makes it easier for people using mobile devices to view the website, but can now also boost your search ranking in Google Mobile Search.
- Audiology Australia National Conference 2018
- European Association for Aviation Psychology (EAAP)
- Fire Dragon Australia
- 3rd Laryngology Society of Australasia Conference
- Value Capture
- Pathways 14 Conference
- Harbourview Motel
- The Art of Web
- Corowa RSL
- Flipped Music
- EAAP Conference 2018
- Kiama Leagues Club
- Chirp Internet SRL
- Adriana Horstman
- Male Choirs Association of Australia (MCAA)
- Nourished Life
- Erasmus Büchercafe
- PGCS Project and Program Management Symposium
- The Man From Snowy River Hotel
- H2O Taxis
- Canberra & Region Bed and Breakfast Network
- Brewers Association of Australia
- Lupp-Projekt Transilvania
- PowerHousing Member Exchange 2018
- Everything OHS
- Concord Farmers Market
- Australia's Mount Isa and the North West Minerals Province
- Geranium House
- Hall Museum and Heritage Centre
- PuraDyme New Zealand
- Sequins & Sand
- Gday Pubs
- Blue Mountains Explorer Bus
- U3A Canberra
- Cairn Group Farm Leaders'
To view the responsive (RWD) templates in action, if you're not already using a mobile browser, click one of the arrow icons next to the website links above and a new browser window will open set to 640 pixels wide to simulate a mobile device. We've also set up some dynamic examples.
You can also make your browser window narrower by dragging in one of it's sides to see how the layout responds. As the window gets narrower you should see a change in the layout, larger font sizes, a mobile-friendly navigation menu appear, and so on.
That's really all there is to it - no separate URL, no mobile app, no duplicate content, just an adaptive template applied to your existing website.
Please contact us for a quote if you're interested in having your website upgraded.