Mobile Friendly Websites
Since Google's announcement of it's algorithm change to benefit 'mobile friendly' websites we have had a number of enquiries about what's involved.
The websites listed below have all been set up with a 'responsive' template meaning that the website layout can adapt to fit into smaller screens on mobile and tablet devices.
This not only makes it easier for people using mobile devices to view the website, but can now also boost your search ranking in Google Mobile Search.
- Brewers Association of Australia
- Everything OHS
- Canberra & Region Bed and Breakfast Network
- Geranium House
- Hall Museum and Heritage Centre
- Pathways 14 Conference
- Sequins & Sand
- Erasmus Büchercafe
- Adriana Horstman
- Concord Farmers Market
- 3rd Laryngology Society of Australasia Conference
- Corowa RSL
- Blue Mountains Explorer Bus
- The Man From Snowy River Hotel
- PowerHousing Member Exchange 2018
- PGCS Project and Program Management Symposium
- European Association for Aviation Psychology (EAAP)
- Australia's Mount Isa and the North West Minerals Province
- Harbourview Motel
- Kiama Leagues Club
- Cairn Group Farm Leaders'
- Chirp Internet SRL
- Gday Pubs
- Nourished Life
- The Art of Web
- Male Choirs Association of Australia (MCAA)
- International Symposium of AAvPA & PACDEFF
- H2O Taxis
- PuraDyme New Zealand
- EAAP Conference 2018
- Value Capture
- U3A Canberra
- Fire Dragon Australia
- Flipped Music
To view the responsive (RWD) templates in action, if you're not already using a mobile browser, click one of the arrow icons next to the website links above and a new browser window will open set to 640 pixels wide to simulate a mobile device. We've also set up some dynamic examples.
You can also make your browser window narrower by dragging in one of it's sides to see how the layout responds. As the window gets narrower you should see a change in the layout, larger font sizes, a mobile-friendly navigation menu appear, and so on.
That's really all there is to it - no separate URL, no mobile app, no duplicate content, just an adaptive template applied to your existing website.
Please contact us for a quote if you're interested in having your website upgraded.