Mobile Friendly Websites
Since Google's announcement of it's algorithm change to benefit 'mobile friendly' websites we have had a number of enquiries about what's involved.
The websites listed below have all been set up with a 'responsive' template meaning that the website layout can adapt to fit into smaller screens on mobile and tablet devices.
This not only makes it easier for people using mobile devices to view the website, but can now also boost your search ranking in Google Mobile Search.
- PuraDyme New Zealand
- Mantra Uniforms & Safety Supplies
- Adriana Horstman
- Chirp Internet SRL
- Nourished Life
- Deutschsprachiger Wirtschaftsclub Nordtransilvanien (DWNT)
- Male Choirs Association of Australia (MCAA)
- U3A Canberra
- Geranium House
- Everything OHS
- Hall Museum and Heritage Centre
- Gday Pubs
- Activity Based Funding Conference 2021
- EAAP Conference 2018
- 4th Laryngology Society of Australasia Conference
- PGCS Project and Program Management Symposium
- Sequins & Sand
- Flipped Music
- Australia & New Zealand Rhinologic Society Conference 2019
- Fire Dragon Australia
- The Man From Snowy River Hotel
- Canberra & Region Bed and Breakfast Network
- Consec ~ conference management and secretarial services
- Blue Mountains Explorer Bus
- Water Taxi Amsterdam
- Cairns Group Farm Leaders
- The Art of Web
- Harbourview Motel
- European Association for Aviation Psychology (EAAP)
- International Symposium of AAvPA & PACDEFF
- H2O Taxis
- Erasmus Büchercafe
- 5th South Pacific ORL Forum
- PowerHousing Annual Member Exchange 2019
- Global GreenTag
- Spirits and Cocktails Australia
To view the responsive (RWD) templates in action, if you're not already using a mobile browser, click one of the arrow icons next to the website links above and a new browser window will open set to 640 pixels wide to simulate a mobile device. We've also set up some dynamic examples.
You can also make your browser window narrower by dragging in one of it's sides to see how the layout responds. As the window gets narrower you should see a change in the layout, larger font sizes, a mobile-friendly navigation menu appear, and so on.
That's really all there is to it - no separate URL, no mobile app, no duplicate content, just an adaptive template applied to your existing website.
Please contact us for a quote if you're interested in having your website upgraded.