Mobile Friendly Websites
Since Google's announcement of it's algorithm change to benefit 'mobile friendly' websites we have had a number of enquiries about what's involved.
The websites listed below have all been set up with a 'responsive' template meaning that the website layout can adapt to fit into smaller screens on mobile and tablet devices.
This not only makes it easier for people using mobile devices to view the website, but can now also boost your search ranking in Google Mobile Search.
- Fire Dragon Australia
- International Symposium of AAvPA & PACDEFF
- Nourished Life
- The Art of Web
- EAAP Conference 2018
- Flipped Music
- PuraDyme New Zealand
- PGCS Project and Program Management Symposium
- Brewers Association of Australia
- Blue Mountains Explorer Bus
- European Association for Aviation Psychology (EAAP)
- Spirits and Cocktails Australia
- Australia & New Zealand Rhinologic Society Conference 2019
- Pathways 14 Conference
- 3rd Laryngology Society of Australasia Conference
- Hall Museum and Heritage Centre
- The Man From Snowy River Hotel
- Harbourview Motel
- U3A Canberra
- Male Choirs Association of Australia (MCAA)
- Kiama Leagues Club
- Sequins & Sand
- Canberra & Region Bed and Breakfast Network
- Corowa RSL
- Adriana Horstman
- Everything OHS
- Erasmus Büchercafe
- Geranium House
- Australia's Mount Isa and the North West Minerals Province
- H2O Taxis
- Concord Farmers Market
- Cairn Group Farm Leaders'
- PowerHousing Member Exchange 2018
- Gday Pubs
- Value Capture
- Chirp Internet SRL
To view the responsive (RWD) templates in action, if you're not already using a mobile browser, click one of the arrow icons next to the website links above and a new browser window will open set to 640 pixels wide to simulate a mobile device. We've also set up some dynamic examples.
You can also make your browser window narrower by dragging in one of it's sides to see how the layout responds. As the window gets narrower you should see a change in the layout, larger font sizes, a mobile-friendly navigation menu appear, and so on.
That's really all there is to it - no separate URL, no mobile app, no duplicate content, just an adaptive template applied to your existing website.
Please contact us for a quote if you're interested in having your website upgraded.