Mobile Friendly Websites
Since Google's announcement of it's algorithm change to benefit 'mobile friendly' websites we have had a number of enquiries about what's involved.
The websites listed below have all been set up with a 'responsive' template meaning that the website layout can adapt to fit into smaller screens on mobile and tablet devices.
This not only makes it easier for people using mobile devices to view the website, but can now also boost your search ranking in Google Mobile Search.
- Cairn Group Farm Leaders'
- Longitudinal Data Conference 2016
- Fire Dragon Australia
- Australasian Research Management Society Conference 2017
- Erasmus Büchercafe
- Coconut Magic
- Blue Mountains Explorer Bus
- Geranium House
- Corowa RSL
- The Man From Snowy River Hotel
- Nourished Life
- Sequins & Sand
- Kiama Leagues Club
- PuraDyme New Zealand
- Institute of Foresters of Australia Conference
- Gday Pubs
- Lupp-Projekt Transilvania
- Adriana Horstman
- Male Choirs Association of Australia (MCAA)
- Concord Farmers Market
- Brewers Association of Australia
- Everything OHS
- IFPE 2017
- Harbourview Motel
- Chirp Internet SRL
- European Association for Aviation Psychology (EAAP)
- H2O Taxis
- Canberra & Region Bed and Breakfast Network
- Hall Museum and Heritage Centre
- EAAP Conference 2018
- The Art of Web
- Audiology Australia National Conference 2018
To view the responsive (RWD) templates in action, if you're not already using a mobile browser, click one of the arrow icons next to the website links above and a new browser window will open set to 640 pixels wide to simulate a mobile device. We've also set up some dynamic examples.
You can also make your browser window narrower by dragging in one of it's sides to see how the layout responds. As the window gets narrower you should see a change in the layout, larger font sizes, a mobile-friendly navigation menu appear, and so on.
That's really all there is to it - no separate URL, no mobile app, no duplicate content, just an adaptive template applied to your existing website.
Please contact us for a quote if you're interested in having your website upgraded.