Mobile Friendly Websites
Since Google's announcement of it's algorithm change to benefit 'mobile friendly' websites we have had a number of enquiries about what's involved.
The websites listed below have all been set up with a 'responsive' template meaning that the website layout can adapt to fit into smaller screens on mobile and tablet devices.
This not only makes it easier for people using mobile devices to view the website, but can now also boost your search ranking in Google Mobile Search.
- Hall Museum and Heritage Centre
- Harbourview Motel
- European Association for Aviation Psychology (EAAP)
- Gday Pubs
- Global GreenTag
- PuraDyme New Zealand
- Spirits and Cocktails Australia
- H2O Taxis
- The Art of Web
- Geranium House
- EAAP Conference 2018
- Brewers Association of Australia
- The Man From Snowy River Hotel
- Canberra & Region Bed and Breakfast Network
- International Symposium of AAvPA & PACDEFF
- Consec ~ conference management and secretarial services
- Concord Farmers Market
- Everything OHS
- 5th South Pacific ORL Forum
- Nourished Life
- Cairns Group Farm Leaders
- PGCS Project and Program Management Symposium
- Flipped Music
- 4th Laryngology Society of Australasia Conference
- Australia & New Zealand Rhinologic Society Conference 2019
- Mantra Uniforms & Safety Supplies
- Chirp Internet SRL
- Adriana Horstman
- Male Choirs Association of Australia (MCAA)
- Fire Dragon Australia
- Deutschsprachiger Wirtschaftsclub Nordtransilvanien (DWNT)
- Blue Mountains Explorer Bus
- U3A Canberra
- PowerHousing Annual Member Exchange 2019
- Erasmus Büchercafe
- Sequins & Sand
To view the responsive (RWD) templates in action, if you're not already using a mobile browser, click one of the arrow icons next to the website links above and a new browser window will open set to 640 pixels wide to simulate a mobile device. We've also set up some dynamic examples.
You can also make your browser window narrower by dragging in one of it's sides to see how the layout responds. As the window gets narrower you should see a change in the layout, larger font sizes, a mobile-friendly navigation menu appear, and so on.
That's really all there is to it - no separate URL, no mobile app, no duplicate content, just an adaptive template applied to your existing website.
Please contact us for a quote if you're interested in having your website upgraded.