Mobile Friendly Websites
Since Google's announcement of it's algorithm change to benefit 'mobile friendly' websites we have had a number of enquiries about what's involved.
The websites listed below have all been set up with a 'responsive' template meaning that the website layout can adapt to fit into smaller screens on mobile and tablet devices.
This not only makes it easier for people using mobile devices to view the website, but can now also boost your search ranking in Google Mobile Search.
- Concord Farmers Market
- PuraDyme New Zealand
- Pathways 14 Conference
- Kiama Leagues Club
- Flipped Music
- Blue Mountains Explorer Bus
- EAAP Conference 2018
- Fire Dragon Australia
- Hall Museum and Heritage Centre
- Erasmus Büchercafe
- PowerHousing Member Exchange 2018
- The Art of Web
- Harbourview Motel
- European Association for Aviation Psychology (EAAP)
- Global GreenTag
- Australia & New Zealand Rhinologic Society Conference 2019
- Sequins & Sand
- Adriana Horstman
- Spirits and Cocktails Australia
- Gday Pubs
- International Symposium of AAvPA & PACDEFF
- Everything OHS
- Murrumbateman Electrical and Mechanical
- Value Capture
- Corowa RSL
- U3A Canberra
- Australia's Mount Isa and the North West Minerals Province
- Nourished Life
- H2O Taxis
- 3rd Laryngology Society of Australasia Conference
- Chirp Internet SRL
- The Man From Snowy River Hotel
- Male Choirs Association of Australia (MCAA)
- PGCS Project and Program Management Symposium
- Cairn Group Farm Leaders'
- Canberra & Region Bed and Breakfast Network
- Geranium House
- Brewers Association of Australia
To view the responsive (RWD) templates in action, if you're not already using a mobile browser, click one of the arrow icons next to the website links above and a new browser window will open set to 640 pixels wide to simulate a mobile device. We've also set up some dynamic examples.
You can also make your browser window narrower by dragging in one of it's sides to see how the layout responds. As the window gets narrower you should see a change in the layout, larger font sizes, a mobile-friendly navigation menu appear, and so on.
That's really all there is to it - no separate URL, no mobile app, no duplicate content, just an adaptive template applied to your existing website.
Please contact us for a quote if you're interested in having your website upgraded.