Mobile Friendly Websites
Since Google's announcement of it's algorithm change to benefit 'mobile friendly' websites we have had a number of enquiries about what's involved.
The websites listed below have all been set up with a 'responsive' template meaning that the website layout can adapt to fit into smaller screens on mobile and tablet devices.
This not only makes it easier for people using mobile devices to view the website, but can now also boost your search ranking in Google Mobile Search.
- Australia & New Zealand Rhinologic Society Conference 2019
- Cairns Group Farm Leaders
- Harbourview Motel
- PuraDyme New Zealand
- Global GreenTag
- Consec ~ conference management and secretarial services
- PGCS Project and Program Management Symposium
- Sequins & Sand
- Gday Pubs
- PowerHousing Annual Member Exchange 2019
- Hall Museum and Heritage Centre
- Brewers Association of Australia
- U3A Canberra
- H2O Taxis
- Chirp Internet SRL
- Fire Dragon Australia
- The Art of Web
- Water Taxi Amsterdam
- 4th Laryngology Society of Australasia Conference
- Nourished Life
- Erasmus Büchercafe
- International Symposium of AAvPA & PACDEFF
- Mantra Uniforms & Safety Supplies
- Adriana Horstman
- 5th South Pacific ORL Forum
- Geranium House
- Canberra & Region Bed and Breakfast Network
- EAAP Conference 2018
- Flipped Music
- Deutschsprachiger Wirtschaftsclub Nordtransilvanien (DWNT)
- Male Choirs Association of Australia (MCAA)
- The Man From Snowy River Hotel
- Blue Mountains Explorer Bus
- Everything OHS
- European Association for Aviation Psychology (EAAP)
- Spirits and Cocktails Australia
To view the responsive (RWD) templates in action, if you're not already using a mobile browser, click one of the arrow icons next to the website links above and a new browser window will open set to 640 pixels wide to simulate a mobile device. We've also set up some dynamic examples.
You can also make your browser window narrower by dragging in one of it's sides to see how the layout responds. As the window gets narrower you should see a change in the layout, larger font sizes, a mobile-friendly navigation menu appear, and so on.
That's really all there is to it - no separate URL, no mobile app, no duplicate content, just an adaptive template applied to your existing website.
Please contact us for a quote if you're interested in having your website upgraded.