Mobile Friendly Websites
Since Google's announcement of it's algorithm change to benefit 'mobile friendly' websites we have had a number of enquiries about what's involved.
The websites listed below have all been set up with a 'responsive' template meaning that the website layout can adapt to fit into smaller screens on mobile and tablet devices.
This not only makes it easier for people using mobile devices to view the website, but can now also boost your search ranking in Google Mobile Search.
- European Association for Aviation Psychology (EAAP)
- Male Choirs Association of Australia (MCAA)
- Flipped Music
- Concord Farmers Market
- PuraDyme New Zealand
- 5th South Pacific ORL Forum
- Australia & New Zealand Rhinologic Society Conference 2019
- PGCS Project and Program Management Symposium
- Consec ~ conference management and secretarial services
- Canberra & Region Bed and Breakfast Network
- Australia's Mount Isa and the North West Minerals Province
- Blue Mountains Explorer Bus
- U3A Canberra
- Hall Museum and Heritage Centre
- The Art of Web
- EAAP Conference 2018
- International Symposium of AAvPA & PACDEFF
- Fire Dragon Australia
- Global GreenTag
- The Man From Snowy River Hotel
- Adriana Horstman
- Geranium House
- Nourished Life
- Erasmus Büchercafe
- H2O Taxis
- Harbourview Motel
- Everything OHS
- Brewers Association of Australia
- Spirits and Cocktails Australia
- Cairn Group Farm Leaders'
- Sequins & Sand
- Chirp Internet SRL
- Gday Pubs
To view the responsive (RWD) templates in action, if you're not already using a mobile browser, click one of the arrow icons next to the website links above and a new browser window will open set to 640 pixels wide to simulate a mobile device. We've also set up some dynamic examples.
You can also make your browser window narrower by dragging in one of it's sides to see how the layout responds. As the window gets narrower you should see a change in the layout, larger font sizes, a mobile-friendly navigation menu appear, and so on.
That's really all there is to it - no separate URL, no mobile app, no duplicate content, just an adaptive template applied to your existing website.
Please contact us for a quote if you're interested in having your website upgraded.