Mobile Friendly Websites
Since Google's announcement of it's algorithm change to benefit 'mobile friendly' websites we have had a number of enquiries about what's involved.
The websites listed below have all been set up with a 'responsive' template meaning that the website layout can adapt to fit into smaller screens on mobile and tablet devices.
This not only makes it easier for people using mobile devices to view the website, but can now also boost your search ranking in Google Mobile Search.
- Global GreenTag
- Erasmus Büchercafe
- Cairns Group Farm Leaders
- Adriana Horstman
- The Art of Web
- Flipped Music
- 5th South Pacific ORL Forum
- Fire Dragon Australia
- Water Taxi Amsterdam
- Spirits and Cocktails Australia
- Canberra & Region Bed and Breakfast Network
- Activity Based Funding Conference 2021
- EAAP Conference 2018
- U3A Canberra
- Sequins & Sand
- Hall Museum and Heritage Centre
- 4th Laryngology Society of Australasia Conference
- PGCS Project and Program Management Symposium
- Geranium House
- European Association for Aviation Psychology (EAAP)
- Chirp Internet SRL
- The Man From Snowy River Hotel
- Deutschsprachiger Wirtschaftsclub Nordtransilvanien (DWNT)
- Everything OHS
- Gday Pubs
- Male Choirs Association of Australia (MCAA)
- Consec ~ conference management and secretarial services
- H2O Taxis
- Mantra Uniforms & Safety Supplies
- Australia & New Zealand Rhinologic Society Conference 2019
- Nourished Life
- Harbourview Motel
- International Symposium of AAvPA & PACDEFF
- PowerHousing Annual Member Exchange 2019
To view the responsive (RWD) templates in action, if you're not already using a mobile browser, click one of the arrow icons next to the website links above and a new browser window will open set to 640 pixels wide to simulate a mobile device. We've also set up some dynamic examples.
You can also make your browser window narrower by dragging in one of it's sides to see how the layout responds. As the window gets narrower you should see a change in the layout, larger font sizes, a mobile-friendly navigation menu appear, and so on.
That's really all there is to it - no separate URL, no mobile app, no duplicate content, just an adaptive template applied to your existing website.
Please contact us for a quote if you're interested in having your website upgraded.