Mobile Friendly Websites
Since Google's announcement of it's algorithm change to benefit 'mobile friendly' websites we have had a number of enquiries about what's involved.
The websites listed below have all been set up with a 'responsive' template meaning that the website layout can adapt to fit into smaller screens on mobile and tablet devices.
This not only makes it easier for people using mobile devices to view the website, but can now also boost your search ranking in Google Mobile Search.
- Brewers Association of Australia
- Concord Farmers Market
- The Art of Web
- Spirits and Cocktails Australia
- Male Choirs Association of Australia (MCAA)
- Harbourview Motel
- Mantra Uniforms & Safety Supplies
- H2O Taxis
- PuraDyme New Zealand
- Flipped Music
- Erasmus Büchercafe
- EAAP Conference 2018
- Fire Dragon Australia
- Sequins & Sand
- European Association for Aviation Psychology (EAAP)
- Cairns Group Farm Leaders
- 4th Laryngology Society of Australasia Conference
- Consec ~ conference management and secretarial services
- Blue Mountains Explorer Bus
- Geranium House
- 5th South Pacific ORL Forum
- Deutschsprachiger Wirtschaftsclub Nordtransilvanien (DWNT)
- U3A Canberra
- Chirp Internet SRL
- PGCS Project and Program Management Symposium
- Hall Museum and Heritage Centre
- Nourished Life
- PowerHousing Annual Member Exchange 2019
- The Man From Snowy River Hotel
- Global GreenTag
- Canberra & Region Bed and Breakfast Network
- Everything OHS
- International Symposium of AAvPA & PACDEFF
- Gday Pubs
- Australia & New Zealand Rhinologic Society Conference 2019
- Adriana Horstman
To view the responsive (RWD) templates in action, if you're not already using a mobile browser, click one of the arrow icons next to the website links above and a new browser window will open set to 640 pixels wide to simulate a mobile device. We've also set up some dynamic examples.
You can also make your browser window narrower by dragging in one of it's sides to see how the layout responds. As the window gets narrower you should see a change in the layout, larger font sizes, a mobile-friendly navigation menu appear, and so on.
That's really all there is to it - no separate URL, no mobile app, no duplicate content, just an adaptive template applied to your existing website.
Please contact us for a quote if you're interested in having your website upgraded.