Mobile Friendly Websites
Since Google's announcement of it's algorithm change to benefit 'mobile friendly' websites we have had a number of enquiries about what's involved.
The websites listed below have all been set up with a 'responsive' template meaning that the website layout can adapt to fit into smaller screens on mobile and tablet devices.
This not only makes it easier for people using mobile devices to view the website, but can now also boost your search ranking in Google Mobile Search.
- Canberra & Region Bed and Breakfast Network
- PuraDyme New Zealand
- Adriana Horstman
- Fire Dragon Australia
- Cairn Group Farm Leaders'
- Male Choirs Association of Australia (MCAA)
- European Association for Aviation Psychology (EAAP)
- IFPE 2017
- Blue Mountains Explorer Bus
- Nourished Life
- Hall Museum and Heritage Centre
- The Man From Snowy River Hotel
- Chirp Internet SRL
- Australasian Research Management Society Conference 2017
- Coconut Magic
- Erasmus Büchercafe
- Tuross Head Country Club
- Kiama Leagues Club
- H2O Taxis
- Institute of Foresters of Australia Conference
- Sequins & Sand
- Geranium House
- Longitudinal Data Conference 2016
- The Art of Web
- Everything OHS
- Lupp-Projekt Transilvania
- Harbourview Motel
- Concord Farmers Market
- Gday Pubs
- Corowa RSL
To view the responsive (RWD) templates in action, if you're not already using a mobile browser, click one of the arrow icons next to the website links above and a new browser window will open set to 640 pixels wide to simulate a mobile device. We've also set up some dynamic examples.
You can also make your browser window narrower by dragging in one of it's sides to see how the layout responds. As the window gets narrower you should see a change in the layout, larger font sizes, a mobile-friendly navigation menu appear, and so on.
That's really all there is to it - no separate URL, no mobile app, no duplicate content, just an adaptive template applied to your existing website.
Please contact us for a quote if you're interested in having your website upgraded.